Thursday, November 7, 2019
Luke
Luke said something funny the other day. I don't remember if I wrote it down. He asked if there was a class on how to get the girl you like to like you back. I said, yes, it's called life. Trial and error, my friend, until you meet the right one. Haha! I then overheard him telling Barrett that he needed to take baths so that the girls would be attracted to him. Oh my! The other day Jon Mark was gone overnight. I told Luke he had to be the man of the house (Jon Mark was on a scout camp outing with Joshua, so Luke was the next in line). There was a large cockroach in the house. Well, he killed it for me because he was the man of the house, and he was sure to let me know that that was why he was so willing to kill it. Lol! He's done well at football this season and the other night his coaches really praised him. He came home from practice not on cloud nine but cloud 100, he said. He told me that he thought he had finally figured out the football thing. You just got to hit people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment