The other day, Hannah went through my wallet and saw that I only had three dollars cash on me. She didn't say anything, but when I offered to pay for a neighbors bike that I had run over, she freaked out. "Please Mommy, please don't give away your money. We are so poor! We only have $3! I saw how poor we are, I went into your purse, we only have $3!". She was so proud of herself for doing a perfect leap. She loves having me record her dances. She finds enjoyment annoying her siblings and can be quite a tease. I hope she tones it back some as they get older. I keep reminding her that her siblings are her best friends, but she really thinks it's fun to bug them. She makes us laugh and smile. She loves her new high heeled boots and spins everywhere when she wears them. For Halloween she was a popstar, and she sure did act the part.
Hannah asked me the other day if I'd be the shepherd on her fieldtrip. She meant to say chaperone.
No comments:
Post a Comment