Thursday, November 7, 2019
Joshua
Joshua is turning into a teenager. He's a good kid though and is super sweet to me. He is obsessed with football. He's lost four footballs and he just bought his fifth. I hope he keeps track of it this time. I think he has a crush on a girl in his class, but he plays it cool and won't tell me. Joshua made the gold team for football this season. His team is pretty good and destroyed the other team this past game. I thought he'd be super excited but he was very disappointed. The quarter back kept running the ball instead of throwing it when he was open for a pass. It's hard because the other team kept breaking through the defenses and the quarter back would panic. Joshua was hoping he'd be able to make a touchdown. I have no doubt he would have had they thrown the ball. He's gotten really good and it's fun to watch him play. He heard at this past conference that kids should show their parents love and appreciation. So, now every night before going to bed he half bows with his hands clasped together and says, "I love and appreciate you". It's funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment