The kids came with my parents to see Caleb. The three older ones loved him, Hannah wasn't too sure. Hannah didn't like me one bit. The first time she saw me, she cried and wouldn't come near me. She would give me these sideways looks that told me she was unsure about how she felt about everything going on. I thought that she would respond better to me if I got dressed and put on a little make-up and tried to move around the room a little the next time she saw me. She still didn't want anything to do with me. I even tried to bribe her with candy.
I am typing this about two weeks later and things have kind of gotten back to normal. Hannah still has some outbursts, but she is doing better. The kids have started school and returned home. They were at my parents house for two weeks having a great time. My mom had something fun planned for every day of the week and then they earned a trip to Bisbee and Kartchner Caverns. They loved this. Hannah stayed behind.
I have been so fortunate. Everyone has done so much to help me out. I really felt loved by everyone of my family members. Jon Mark was a great help as well. He changed so many diapers and cleaned up after the kids on the weekends. He has been so supportive to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment