The other night, Luke was upstairs, goofing off, while he should have been trying to sleep. He apparently ran into the bunk bed, and he hurt his nose. He was upset about it, but it wasn't bleeding or anything. I kissed him, and I told him to go to sleep and stop running around. Well, when he came back downstairs for the umpteenth time, he was wearing a blue bandaid that Joshua was kind enough to get down for him. I thought he looked so funny and cute. I took too many pictures because one just wouldn't suffice. I only posted three on here. You'll get the idea.
Also, here is a belly pic. I'm not great about taking belly pictures anymore. #5 is still exciting, and I love the fact that our family will be added upon, but I'm just not great about documenting it. But, here I am at 17 weeks. Yes, I'm not even quite half-way and I am looking big. I don't think that that should surprise anybody.
On some days I feel bigger, and other days I swear I'm smaller. Jon Mark says I'm not. My back has been hurting pretty bad recently, a lot. My weight is pretty much under control so far. I've only gained about 5 pounds. I think climbing up and down the stairs must have something to do with that. Who knows.
This past weekend was conference. I love conference weekend. It's always refreshing. Well, I woke up and told the kids that conference would be on in 30 minutes. Joshua disappeared. When he came back downstairs, he was dressed in his Sunday best--including a tie and sweater vest. He told me that he thought he should wear his Sunday clothes and asked if that was okay. Indeed, it was. He did get paint all over his sleeve, because I let them do quiet crafts and projects while we watched.
Hannah was really crabby this weekend. I don't know if she has a tooth coming in, or stomach issues, or whatever. She was not happy. I ended up missing the last talk on Saturday because she was crying so hard. At the end, Joshua came up to me and told me that he listened to the last talk for me. He's a sweetheart.
Mercedes followed her brother's example and went and changed into her Sunday best. She wants to follow his lead in most things. She's quite a happy girl now that she and Joshua have 2 weeks off from school. They play really well with Luke and the neighborhood kids. I love our house location. There are a lot of kids for my kids to play with.
Luke and Hannah are becoming good friends. Luke likes to look out for her and tries really hard to keep her safe. He will take away toys from her that he thinks might be a choking hazard, sometimes he is right, but most of the time she is in no danger. She gets mad at him, but he turns to me and says, "say thank you Big Brother." He likes feeling big.
Hannah has quite a lot of personality. She likes to answer "yeah" to most questions. Hannah, are you a stinker? Yeah. Do you like to dance? Yeah. Aren't we best friends? Yeah. It's cute. Papa Mac said to her the other day that she was a yes girl. She likes to be agreeable and say yes--to which, Hannah actually answered no. Yesterday, I had Hannah on my lap and she got really big-eyed and happy all of a sudden. She started pointing at nothing that I could see and started waving and saying hi. She looked at me, said Mom, and then pointed at the same spot as if she wanted me to see what she was seeing. Then, she'd wave some more and say hi again. I think maybe someone I couldn't see was watching conference with us. Who knows.
Jon Mark has been busy recently. He does what he needs to do in order to provide for us, and I am thankful that I have a hard-working husband who loves us. He's been working Saturday's and late nights. But, when he got home from work last Saturday, we had some family time and it was really nice. We went to Café Rio and the park. It's always a lot more fun when Daddy's around. The kids loved it. He played tag with the older three while I chased Hannah up and down the hills. Mercedes fell out of the swing and got pretty upset. Hannah went over to her and rubbed her back with a concerned look on her face until Mercedes stopped crying and started laughing at how cute Hannah was being.
Well, that's all for now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment