My kids have had two weeks off from school. I feel badly, we haven't done much out of the ordinary. But, we did go to the park, and they did go swimming (in October). We went to the park with Grandma and Vanessa and her kids. The kids loved it!
The park had some unusual toys. The older kids loved climbing on this "spider web".
Then, there was this merry-go-round adaptation that kept the kids running in circles. Luke's little legs couldn't run as fast and he fell, which if it weren't for Tyler's amazing ninja skills, it could have caused quite the domino effect. Luke fell, in the path of the other runners, Tyler lifted his legs last minute and suspended himself on the ropes long enough for me to grab Luke before the others trampled him.
This smile is prior to the fall.
Mercedes loved this saucer swing. She wanted to share the joy with her sister. But, Hannah was not a fan. I do think Mercedes would have been content staying there on that swing for hours.
Joshua is a booger. He won't let me take a normal picture. I tried, but he kept being so goofy.
Hannah loved the pumpkin donuts that Grandma brought.
I thought I got a picture of everyone there, but I guess that was with the video camera.
It was a warm day, swimming afterward sounded like a good idea until I felt the water. It was cold. It didn't stop the kids from jumping in, but all of the adults thought better.
No comments:
Post a Comment