Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Allergic??

 
The other day Mercedes threw a royal fit.  Usually, it goes something like this:  I tell her "no", she doesn't accept that, I hold my position, she does her wild monkey dance fit, and then she goes running upstairs and falls asleep.  Joshua thinks it's funny.  Luke and Hannah think it's scary.  I think it tires me out.  And Jon Mark pulls out the video camera. Anyway, she started her fit and Joshua says, "Oh, no, not this again... waa waa waa zzzzzz".  Well, this time, it was over having to take a bath, and she fell asleep in the tub. 

 
The other day Mercedes got this nasty bite.  It oozed for a full 24 hours or so.  It was nasty.  Poison control said it seemed to be a Brown Recluse bite, the doctor thinks it's an allergy to mosquitos.  I don't know which one I believe.  I have never seen a mosquito bite act like that before.  This bite formed a large blister that popped and oozed and the redness spread.  But, Brown Recluse bites can get really, really bad.  So, the jury is out on this one.  It has been almost a week and it still looks terrible.




No comments:

Post a Comment