Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Adding On To The Under-The-Stairs Project

 
It's a difficult space to photograph, but here's it is.  I am slowly finishing this project.  I'm still not calling it done yet, because the kids insist that I add some "good" pirates.  Maybe I'll even add a Tinkerbell.  Who knows???

 
I added a Jolly Roger.  Yes, it has a skull and cross bones, it wouldn't be a pirate ship without one.

 
Captain Hook wants to follow the dots to the treasure.  But, will Tick Tock Croc get him before he makes it across the water?

 
There's a hungry Tick Tock Croc... look out, Captain Hook!!

 
A close-up of the palm trees.  I like how they turned out.  I didn't paint the sky on this side like I did on the other.  It was a lot of wall and I wouldn't have had enough paint.  Alas...

No comments:

Post a Comment