Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Joshua Happenings

Joshua had an exciting afternoon last Sunday.  We were at my inlaws house for Sunday dinner.  Joshua was playing with his first loose tooth when Nick scared him so bad that it went flying out of his mouth and has yet to be found.  I think he swallowed it.  Joshua came up to me and said that he had lost his first tooth.  I think I gave him a great reaction because I was equally happy/excited for him as I was grossed out. 

It's too bad we couldn't find it.  He prayed for it, as did myself and Mercedes, but it hasn't turned up.  We did write a note to the tooth fairy, and we rubbed the note on his teeth so that she would smell it and come even though there wasn't a tooth under his pillow.  The note said that he had lost his lost tooth and wanted to know if he could still have a prize.  She left him a dollar.  Luke has been trying to pull his teeth out so that some of the excitement will revolve around him.

The other day, Joshua ran an entire football field and made a touchdown for his team.  I wasn't there, but it was a really proud moment for both father and son.  He has been doing really well with flag football and is probably the best one on him team. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment