Joshua drew this battle ship the other day. He tries to be very detailed in his artwork when it has to do with a battle scene. But, as you can see in the picture below, he isn't all that detailed when it comes to people. He likes stapling paper together and making it into a book. He recently featured myself and Jon Mark and how much he loves us. I found the picture below when I was rummaging through some paperwork. How sweet.
Here is another battle scene. This one is a Star Wars scene. You can see the imperial destroyers flying about and the Millennial Falcon.
This is art from Mercedes. She loves drawing really long hair. But, if you look closely you will notice that Princess Padme is carrying a baby. And, if you look even closer you will notice that the baby has two side buns. It is a drawing of Padme and Anakin Skywalker and the baby Princess Leia.
This next drawing is an exact portrait of myself. That is what I look like... well, in MerMer's eyes, anyway. Last Sunday, as we sat and listened to the youth speaker, Mercedes told me that she wanted to draw me. Tilt your head and squint your eyes, do you see me now??? I especially love how she gave me very long eyelashes and spirit fingers. Don't I look well-rested and excited to be there? I also love how she copied the neckline of my dress, although, it was not a plunging neckline as the pictures portrays it to be. And, although I love long hair, my hair is not nearly as long. Other than that, it's pretty much an exact replica. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment