Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This Little Booger


 
I swear if his eyes get any bigger or bluer I will pluck them out and surgically implant them onto myself.  Disturbing??  I'm kidding, but he does have eyes to make one envy. 
 
He's my pal and "my main man".  He is no one else's main man.  Just mine.  He says so, so it must be true.  He is very much a momma's boy, and while Jon Mark hopes he out grows it, I am enjoying it. 
 
The other day, he told me a joke.  I wish I could remember what it was.  I remember is was quite clever, but the part I loved the most was when he smiled at me afterward.  It was a smile of complete satisfaction at his own cleverness.  I wish I could display that smile here, but I only took a mental picture, and technology is not quite that advanced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment