Sunday, August 9, 2020

July and August


Hannah recently talked my parents into taking her on a date. We were at Papa and Grandma's house and she told Papa that he hadn't taken her on a date in a long time. She would not let it go until he was committed. We decided that Speed Camp night was a good night to do it, as long as Mercedes and Cub got to go too. She was fine with that because Mer is a girl and Cub is a little boy so he doesn't count as a full boy ;) They took those three to Bahama Bucks and had a good time. Cub is into cross-eyed smiles and I am a bit over biased about him. I literally think everything he does is cute. I guess that is why the baby of the family is the baby. There's something special about being the baby. You want to drag childhood out a bit longer because they're the last. 




Mercedes had the chance to babysit. She is so excited about babies and babysitting. She was so excited when Nick and Bethany gave her the chance. I found this later that evening. I thought it was so cute.
Hannah has been going on bike rides with me in the mornings. We wet ourselves down before we go, and we ride to the splash pad and wet ourselves down for the ride home. All in all, it's about 6 miles in the AZ heat. It's hard, but I love this quality time with her and she loves going with me. I love Hannah's love for life and her excitement. She spontaneously yells "woohoo" so often and I love it!

I have wanted to take a dance class for awhile now. I LOVE to dance. I can't get enough of it. So, when my friend, Monica, told me about a free dance class, I was beside myself! 
The class is exactly what I needed in my life. I may be pushing 40, but I can move like a 20 year old!!
This picture is when Caleb was so sad. I don't remember what he was upset about, but he was cute so I took a picture. Like I said, I think everything he does is cute. 
We went "camping" at the Frost ranch a couple of weeks back. It was fun! We had a very competitive game of tetherball and all was well until Jon Mark came down wrong and his knee snapped. Poor guy. He's still in pain and will probably need surgery.
I was playing around on my phone and took some pretty neat pictures of the kids.

































Joshua has been into making home made rockets and launching them. It kept him busy for a long time and we shot off some high ones. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment