The kids were incredibly excited to go back to school. They joke that their spring break was 6 months long. They left excited, and Cubby came home exhausted. He said that it was a very boring day because all they did was color. The other kids had great attitudes about the school year, and Joshua was the only one who had homework. Poor kid had to sit by me as I tried to teach him how to organize his binder. He is such a good-humored, well-rounded, quick-witted teenager. He makes me laugh and exasperate at times. I love him to death.
Mercedes and Hannah had to have their hair curled, it was priority #1 this morning. They looked so cute in their matching dresses and curly hair. Luke was a big helper. I wasn't allowed to walk Cub into his classroom and make sure that he knew where to go (stupid Covid). Luke grabbed him by the hand as they hopped out of the car and told me not to worry, that he'd make sure Cub got to where he needed to go. Sweet kid. He's got a big heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment