It's sad... I have a close-up shot of Jazmine in her blessing dress, but I didn't get a picture of Caleb. He fell asleep and so I took his outfit off of him so he wouldn't get to hot in his swaddler. He was blessed in it, however. I will need to put it back on him and take a picture. It was the same outfit that Joshua wore.
He was blessed on May 3rd in our ward, the Hastings Farms Ward. It was a very nice blessing. I wrote down what I could. It's hard to write super fast, but I think I did a pretty good job. Jon Mark blessed him and my father inlaw blessed Jazmine on the same day/location. Kevin, Courtney, and Jessica were able to come down from Utah for it.
Here is what I wrote down:
-Blessed to have a testimony of Jesus Christ
-His testimony would give him strength and courage
-He will be a source of courage to his siblings as the Savior's second coming approaches
-Blessed to make righteous choices and serve a mission
-Blessed to be guided by the spirit and find a righteous woman who will serve beside him and marry in the temple
-Blessed to be a source of strength and love to his wife and his children
It was a nice day. I also got to share my testimony.
No comments:
Post a Comment