I don't know when the above picture was taken. I think Caleb was a week old. He barely fits that outfit now. He still looks a lot like Luke. Michelle calls him "not Luke".
This girl is growing up. That dress was made for her by Mommom a couple of years ago. I think Mercedes was three. She wore it to school today because they were having a parade of costumes. The kids were supposed to dress up like their favorite book character. We found out last minute and I didn't have time to prepare, so I had her wear this dress and tell her teacher that she has a Cinderella book. Mercedes loves this dress still, so she was happy to wear it. She was a little timid when she went to get onto the bus and saw that no one else was dressed up. She was afraid people would make fun of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment