Jon Mark met me at the kindergarten concert. He came right when it started. As a result, I had to wait for about 15-20 minutes alone with these rascals. Luke had to pee, Caleb needed to be fed, Hannah wanted to be on my lap. It was an eventful 20 minutes.
Caleb has been so sweet lately. He doesn't cry as much any more and he is sleeping through the night (fingers crossed). I love that he is sleeping through the night, but there is a part of me that has a difficult time laying him down after our final cuddle at 8:00 pm, because I know our next cuddle won't be until about 5 or 6 in the morning. So, I squeeze him extra tight and kiss his cheeks about a hundred times. He smiles at me a lot and really big. It is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment