Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hannah Is Two!


This baby girl of mine is 2! She is an adorable little human, who really knows how to be funny!

She is very talented at singing and says, "I love this song!" whenever a song comes on the radio that she likes. She easily picks up a tune and sings in a very animated manner with big eyes and big movements. She likes to spin while she sings. She is still obsessed with the song, Let It Go. 


Her cake was a LOT cuter in the picture I found on the internet. We call this cake a Pinterest Fail. BIG TIME! It is supposed to be a monkey eating a banana, because I call Hannah a Banana Cake. It just looks scary. Any other image you may or may not see is purely coincidental.




I'm not sure what I am doing, but Hannah is saying, "cheese!".



We have recently discovered that Hannah is allergic to milk, so I had a pound cake with strawberries on it for her.


She loved opening presents and kept telling herself, Happy Birthday!

We sure do love this spunky little child of ours. Life wouldn't be complete without her.


No comments:

Post a Comment