Hannah was so excited to lose her first tooth. She was so excited she kept asking Jon Mark (and everyone really) to punch her in the mouth. Ha Ha! When it was finally ready, Jaron pulled it out. She spent so many minutes admiring her new smile in front of the mirror.
My mom and dad have a thing now where my mom says yes to everything because she's tired of being the no person. My dad is not used to being the one to say no, and the grandkids think it's pretty funny. The other day the kids had already had quite a few treats and ice cream cake for Luke's birthday, so I was surprised when I turned around and saw the kids eating candy canes. On video, I said, who gave you guys candy canes?! Hannah said, "Grandma did, she is the yes grandma now, don't you remember?!"
Hannah wanted to write a song like Luke, so here is her song.
This is the beginning of my song I will love Jesus all along. Tomorrow I'll be six years old, six years old is bold, or so I am told (that line pretty much comes from Luke's song). Jesus loves me, I love him too, I know this is true. It is so blue. Blue is the color of the dark moon. We'll love Jesus and His stories too. Jesus got resurrected on Easter blue. It is so nice to be in blue. Love everybody, love Jesus too. And I love you. I'll see you tomorrow, this is the end of my song. Goodbye for all your life. This is the second verse of my song, I'll be so strong for all my life, in there I'll make it anywhere. Anywhere you could be is anywhere I could be. I'm so bold and strong. Ok, bye bye, see you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment