Caleb is silly.
He has been scared to go anywhere in the house without another person being wherever he is. He told me that he is scared of invincible monsters. Then, he added that Joshua is invincible.
The other day in church he had a really hard time being reverent. When the kids babysit, they always write up a report card for each kid they watch and then give Jon Mark and I the report when we get home. Well, I think Cub knew he was being irreverent because he turned to me out of the blue and said, "Did Jesus say that Caleb gets an A-?" I said, "no, you probably getting something more along the lines of a C." To which he replied, "I am still a good boy!"
Caleb still looks up to Joshua and he told me the other day that he wanted to change his name to Joshua. Ha Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment