Sunday, February 3, 2019

Hannah

Oh, sweet Hannah! You are a funny little Sunshine Dancer. You dance every time any kind of beat comes on. You love to sing and make up songs. Your latest one, in case I forgot to record it earlier, was "I've got a feeling, uh, you're breakin' my heart!" You'd say it three times with pizazz and then go up and down the scale with "OHHHH!" Your songs make me smile.

You're a vain little girl. Your favorite place in the house is the third stair facing the mirror. You sing and dance there so you can watch yourself. You shake your booty in my high heels and you toss your hair. It's funny to watch you when you don't know that I am. You know you're beautiful, but I tell you you are anyway :)

The other day at Disneyland, Caleb was on top of Dad's shoulders and they way he was positioned made his bum crack show. I spanked it playfully and said, "I love little baby bums!" You said, "Mom! When I am standing in line, ALL I see are BUMS! and sometimes when people bend over, I see their cracks all the time!" That made me laugh!

You were not a fan of the rocking Ferris wheel car. Because we crammed 10 people inside that tiny car, it rock A LOT! The adults were scared but we put on a brave face for you because you were terrified and crying. You thought that the cage was going to break off and sink into the water below. Grandma Haws tried to calm you and told you that we'd float like a boat. Over your head so you couldn't hear, I said, "Or sink, but we'd see Jesus." Luke added, "and Gavin!" You didn't hear, that's probably a good thing. But, you maintain that it was your favorite ride. You were also obsessed with whether or not things were real. We liked pretending like it was because that's the magic of Disney, but you didn't like this. On one ride you kept telling me that Dad was teasing me and that it wasn't real. You got really worked up over this.

Hannah, I am proud of you and I hope you always dance your way through life.

No comments:

Post a Comment