The heat is on and so are our walking legs. Jon Mark and I like to push the limits of our children to show them that they are capable of doing things that are hard. One of those things is going on really long walks/bike rides. The heat doesn't keep us down. I drench the kids in water and sunscreen. I arm them with snacks and hats, and off we go. Once we got there, Jazmine didn't want anything to do with it. She sat next to me the whole time. The other kids, Caleb included, seemed to enjoy themselves.
Hannah's been funny, and a little wild. She got so out of control the other night that I sent her to bed early, which made her even more out of control. My hand has been hurting me recently, so I couldn't lift her and carry her back to bed when she ran away, so I had to call Jon Mark to help. He came upstairs and asked Hannah calmly if he needed to help. She hung her head like a wounded puppy and sulked back to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment