Mercedes has said some funny things recently. The other night she told me that she knew it was mean to call people fat so she wanted to tell me that when she called someone wide it really meant that she was trying to tell me that they were fat. Then, she asked me if she would be small like me when she grew up. I said that she probably would be. Then, she started to whine and said that she wanted to be skinny like me but she didn't want to be short, she wanted to be really tall. That's when I crushed her dreams like a giant squishing an egg between his fist, :)
The other day on our walk, Mercedes kept tripping and falling, she came up to me crying and told me that Joshua was using the force to make her fall. I thought she was kidding around, so I said, "oh yes, the force is strong with that one." She ran off terrified. Later on, she came back in tears again because Joshua had used the force on her again. She told me to tell him to stop. And that is when we determined that he was a sith because he was using the force for bad instead of good. HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment