Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year's Eve


Before the New Year's Eve celebration at Papa and Mommom's house, we went to the park with our skates, scooters, and RC cars. Mercedes really wanted to see how deep the puddle was. I kept telling her not to test it out in her skates.


We watched Papa Mac set off fireworks that night. Caleb wasn't phased by the noise and was pretty happy even though it was late. This is a picture showing how he was more afraid of the flash on the camera than the noise of the fireworks.


Joshua enjoyed roasting hot dogs and playing with his cousins.


Jon Mark enjoyed holding Caleb and talking with his cousin Alex, who was visiting.


The kids were getting tired at this point.



Hannah was tired, but in good spirits. I have no clue where Mercedes and Luke were while I was taking pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment