Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve was spent with the McAvoy's. I recorded our Haws party earlier.

Selfies with this kid are fun!

We had a great evening opening presents with the McAvoy side. My parents celebrated Christmas with each family individually in our homes this year. It was nice visiting with everyone.


The Christmas Break went by way too fast. I was sad to see it go. I loved having the kids home with me and being able to have lazy mornings. I loved not being in a rush to find shoes or a belt. I spent my mornings snoozing with Jon Mark and nursing Caleb, then slowly making my way downstairs to make breakfast for the early risers. We would eat together then play together. It was really nice. It also got quite cold, for Arizona anyway. Mercedes missed doing a nativity scene. She asked about it a couple of times. I guess maybe we should have done that. It's kind of a Haws tradition. We did watch a Luke 2 video and we did do a Christmas devotional several times, but we didn't dress up. Next year... The kids loved their presents. Joshua was most excited about spy gear, rc car, SWAT costume, and a Lego set. Mercedes loved getting jewelry making stuff, a necklace, and a karaoke machine (the aunts love it too). Luke is happy that he got roller skates so he can skate with his brother and sister. He also got dinosaurs to play with. Hannah got a ball pit (ugg!) and a Frozen sing along purse. Caleb got stuffed animals, books, and clothes. I get to paint the house! I also got art supplies, a coat, and cash. Jon Mark got cash, a boomerang, and a torpedo throwing knife. We have been richly blessed. I am so grateful. I love my Savior. I have so much gratitude for Him.  

This is Jazmine and Bethany

Joshua, Mercedes, and Luke

Mommom, Papa, and Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment