Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Cookie Making With the Larsen's and Jessica


We started off Christmas Break with cookie making. Michelle had made dough and frosting and we pretty much let the kids have at it. Michelle's kids all got sick later, though not from the sugar but from a flu bug. I was worried that my kids would all get sick as well because they were all rolling out the dough together. But, we avoided the illness.

Caleb wore the elf outfit that Lindsay handed down to him. I probably took too many pictures, but he was so cute and he kept the hat on the whole time.






Hannah and Evelyn are such good friends. They are partners in crime. In this case they are partners in eating cookie dough. I think Hannah was in shock that I wasn't stopping her.



Hannah is so funny. Lately, she has been into telling me, "don't even think about it, Mom!" whenever I go to change her diaper or brush her teeth. It's cheeky, probably disrespectful, but really funny as well. I also got her on video screaming the phrase, "I'm HAPPY!!!" in the angriest tone known to man. She says that whenever she is tired but doesn't want to be put down to bed.


Mercedes and Luke had a great time. Joshua was there as well. But, he had run away at this point, so I didn't get a picture.



I even let Caleb have some dough. He has another tooth. It's kind of funny because it is his side tooth on the top, not one of the front ones. He also has been saying Mommmm and Dadada a lot recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment