Wednesday, December 9, 2015

As of Late


This buddy crawls now. He also has stranger danger, the doctor looked at him and he buried his head into my neck and cried. It was so sad. I held him while we waited for the doctor and he snuggled me so perfectly. 


He likes to shake his head from side to side and it makes the kids laugh a lot. He also climbs the stairs. We had to put up the baby gate :( He is a small little guy. He is 25% for height. 50th % for weight, and his head is in the 90th %. He's probably very smart with such a big noggin. 


I can't remember if I posted this picture or not. Joshua got his first badges for cub scouts. He was so excited. He carried them everywhere so that he could show everyone, and then he lost them. I feel badly that they are gone. But, that is my boy. He loses things. He plays with things and builds awesome inventions with things around the house, but then they always go missing.



We played girl football the other day. It was fun. 



Mercedes and Joshua really got into it.







We let the kids sleep together every weekend. They snuggle up against each other and play until they fall asleep. Hannah was on the top bunk. They all wake up grouchy because they stay up too late. But, they love it so much. And, I love that they are bonding with each other and making memories. I think they will look back on these "sleepovers" with fondness in years to come. Although, I am not sure how much longer I can let them all sleep in the same bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment