Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Kiddos


Luke loves his brother. That is such a small sentence for how I wish to describe it. Luke LOVES Caleb so much. Last week, Caleb was being loud in sacrament meeting so I took him to the foyer not knowing that Luke had followed on my heels. I sat on the couch and watched Luke carry Caleb all over the place, Caleb just kind of dangled from Luke's grasp, completely accustomed to such a task. He sucked his thumb with a content look on his face that seemed to say, "yup, here we go again." He feels confident in Luke's arms, though. Luke has never let him fall.


The kids have fun playing together on Sunday mornings. They build forts and chase each other. They make messes that I try to ignore, sometimes unsuccessfully.

Caleb has learned how to stand by furniture. It kind of freaks him out because he doesn't know how to get back down. So, he stands and cries until someone rescues him.

No comments:

Post a Comment