Mercedes and Joshua have had a hard time waking up for school in the mornings. I get it. I really do. Sometimes, I really do feel physical pain when I have to drag myself out of my warm bed.
Mercedes and Joshua are always making notes for Jon Mark and I. They are so sweet. Mercedes mopped the floor for me yesterday because she wanted to show me that she loved me. The love note below is from Joshua. It was a picture of a war machine. How sweet is that?!
Luke likes drawing pictures of our family. Below are some of his latest renditions.
Here's a note from Mercedes. She is quite an artist.
Finally, this is a drawing I discovered on the floor one morning after Joshua and Mercedes left for school. Joshua apparently tried drawing the whole human family from Adam and Eve on down. Adam and Eve are labeled at the top. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment