Thursday, October 22, 2015

Surprise Party and Blood Moon

The other night, the kids planned a surprise party for Jessica. They decorated the house, helped me think of party games, and planned a confetti entrance (as shown in the picture). We had a powerpoint presentation that the kids helped create by telling me the reasons why they love Aunt Jessica. It was a fun night surrounded by family. I think that the kids really enjoyed being a part of the festivity. We even let the older ones stay up longer and play Werewolf with us.




There was a blood moon recently. It was REALLY awesome to watch. We tried to get a picture of it, but the sky was too dark. It was really neat though. The kids were super enthralled by it and watched it for nearly 45 minutes. It was difficult for me to keep my eyes on the road as I drove.






One morning, not too long ago, Luke woke up with weird blue marks on his body. He fell asleep with a blue pen in his bed. Kind of random, I know, but I thought I would post it anyway...


No comments:

Post a Comment