The above picture is a sample of Mercedes' handwriting 3/4 of the way through kindergarten. I have seen her write better than this, but this is her typical work when she is just trying to get it over with.
Joshua wrote a book when Caleb was born. We told him the scripture story about Joshua and Caleb and so he wrote a book about Joshua and his sidekick Caleb. The pictures inside were comic book style with words like, "ahh!", "bam!" and "take that!".
I couldn't remember if I posted this picture before or not.
Mercedes drew a picture of Jesus walking on water.
After Caleb was born, Joshua drew a picture of our family. He left out Hannah. Poor Hannah. When I told him, he just said, "oh well", and didn't change it.
This was a map Joshua drew for me. It led to the kids hiding under the stairs.
It seems I have a lot of Joshua's artwork today. This is a picture of George Washington. I think he kind of looks like a pig. Kind of funny.
Sawyer (my nephew) drew me a picture of Michelle pregnant with him. Do you see the tiny baby inside of the large stomach. It's kind of creepy, but I am so glad that he was thinking of me when he drew it. He also drew a picture of my name with hearts around it.
And, finally, my niece, Bekah, drew this booklet for me. She is quite the artist when it comes to drawing flowers. Each page had a picture of a different flower on it. I loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment