Just so I don't forget. Mercedes keeps asking me when she can get her ears speared. I keep telling her that she means pierced, but she still says speared.
Luke wears his pants backwards every day because it is easier to put rocks in them. I wonder what people think of me when I let him leave the house. He also prefers to be called Lukey Bear the Rescue Boy. And, the name fits him well.
Joshua wakes up at the crack of dawn. Like... 5:00 am. I didn't really know this until I had a newborn who I am up with at that same time.
The other day Caleb barfed on Mercedes head. She started gagging and acting like she was going to throw up. It looked like a bird took a big turd down the front of her face and onto her clothes. If she wasn't being so dramatic perhaps I would have thought to take a picture.
Hannah has been sick recently and needs a lot of cuddles. It's been challenging with Caleb and his colic. But, each day gets easier. Caleb is so sweet and is sleeping better at night. When I get sleep, it is easier to deal with his crying when he is awake. He isn't too colicky anymore, but he has his moments. I was told once that colicky babies have tightly fisted hands. And that calmer babies have looser hands. It's been the opposite in my experience. He sure is sweet though. I love him so much. He's sooo cuddly. He loves being snuggled and held. I love hearing him breathe. I love feeling him move on my chest.
Jon Mark has been going in to work earlier and getting home sooner. He has more time to play with the kids and they love it. He has been taking them out to play soccer every afternoon. He is such an awesome dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment