Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sunny Days, But Good Weather

Arizona is awesome in the wintertime/springtime.  The weather is perfect.  It's a daily routine of our to go outside and play at 4:00.  Our street is so quiet and full of kids, my kids always have playmates.  We don't really have to worry about cars, and we are located right next to a basketball court, sand volleyball court, and soccer field.  I really think we have the best location/lot for our house.

It makes me sad that our perfect weather days are coming to an end.  The kids are excited about swimming, but outdoor play will probably subside somewhat.  

Mercedes took this picture of me and Hannah.It's not the greatest, but she didn't cut my head off.






Mercedes likes being a big sister, although sometimes she doesn't like it so much.  Like at night time when they share a bedroom, she doesn't like when Hannah cries or comes over to her side of the room and takes her books.  She also doesn't like it that I gave Hannah her old cuddle bug.


That big round thing is my belly.  Just as an update: my family fasted for me and my placenta no longer poses a threat.  I heard the doctor mutter under his breath after checking me, "well, I feel much better about things now".  I do, too.  I have had some weird symptoms.  My right arm has been going numb randomly and often.  He says that the swelling in my body is causing a pinched nerve of sorts and it is common.  I also thought that I had broken my sternum.  It's not broken but he says I definitely harmed the cartilage or bruised it.  Neither symptom will really go away until after I have had the baby.  I can't be prescribed any anti-inflammatory medication until after I have given birth. Other than that, things are good.  I am down to four weeks and can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment