Thursday, February 12, 2015

Look What Luke Can Do

A few weeks ago, we were enjoying the nice weather outside when Luke decided he wanted me to take off his training wheels.  I took them off thinking that I would have Jon Mark take off his pedals later so that Luke could begin the first steps to learning how to ride his bike (we do the push and glide method).  Well, I took off the training wheels and Luke jumped on and rode his bike down the street.  Just like that--easy as pie.  I felt bad that we hadn't waited for Jon Mark.  I had every intention to do so, but I had no idea Luke would just take off. 



Luke is fast at learning physical things.  I think it is because he lacks fear and he wants to keep up with his older brother and sister.  He is also determined.  If something doesn't come easily, he will keep working at the task until he gets it.  This came easily, though.  I love how Mercedes is cheering for him in this picture.  She was super excited for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment