Sunday, November 13, 2022

My Response to Luke's Vision

 Luke, thank you for trusting me with your spiritual experiences. Thank you for trusting me enough to share with me your experience about seeing angels last night. I truly believe that Heavenly Father has great faith in you and you have a great work to do on this earth. Each of my children were sent to earth at this time for the purpose of bringing souls to Christ. You are Valiant and chosen to be His soldiers in these last days. Each of you have unique spiritual gifts, pay attention to those gifts that they may guide you and help you know the missions for which you were sent to earth for. You have a gift of the spirit that allows you to make special spiritual connections in your life. What I mean is that you can apply the scriptures to your life in special ways. You also have the gift of having your eyes open to the great works of God that He is able to manifest great things to you through spiritual experiences because of your faith in Him. Im thankful that you felt the spirit yesterday through music. I would encourage you to write down (today) the experience you had. That way you can reflect on it and learn from it and remember it. Find a quiet spot and a quiet time and record it (maybe google docs should be a place to start a journal?). Anyway, youre a good boy and I love you. Youll see many great things in your life if you have the eyes to see in righteousness. I love you! I read this chapter today on angels and thought it was not a coincidence and thought maybe you should study it.

 

 

Moroni 7

No comments:

Post a Comment