Luke got these sunglasses from Nick and Bethany and he thought he looked pretty cool. I agree. He's a cool dude. Luke is such a cute boy. He loves being strong and takes great pride in it. He loves the ladies and is quite a charmer. Older women love him, he knows it and so he plays into it. The other day, Jon Mark caught him pretending to take pictures of an 18 year old girl at church. He was taking pictures on a fake camera and telling her how pretty she was with each pose.
Last week, we went on a staycation and went to Sunsplash water park. Jon Mark and I watched as Luke struggled to carry his very large tube up the very high platform to get to the ride. He was obviously struggling, but he was determined. Two teenage girls thought he was so cute and they kept trying to help him. Luke didn't want help, especially from girls. He's the man, he doesn't need help... ever. Well, one of them helped him anyway. He got to the bottom of the slide and he stormed up to Jon Mark and myself and told us that he was mad at those girls for thinking that he needed help. He didn't need help or want it. I asked him if he was nice to the girls and he shook his head and said, no. I asked him what he did and he told me that he gave them his grumpy face.
Date night is the best, I love it when I get to hang out with this guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment