Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Our 2nd Honeymoon Part 1

I didn't take too many pictures on my phone, so I will have to post more when I get Jon Mark's phone. We had a blast. Words cannot express how much we enjoyed our couples retreat to Utah. We retraced all of our familiar spots. We went to Park City and rode the Alpine Slides. We hiked Squaw Peak and the Y. We toured temple square. It was four days of utter bliss with my best friend. We enjoyed it all so much. I actually got choked up as we landed in Provo. Weird, I know, but I was just so happy to be there with Jon Mark all to myself. 

Here's where we kissed for the first time.


Here's my apartment.


This is Jon Mark reenacting scaling the balcony to kiss me.


This is me reenacting walking the wrong way home after my first kiss.


DT was torn down and these new beautiful buildings were put in their place. BYU is certainly a gorgeous campus.


BYU campus.



I'll post the other pictures later. I strongly recommend going on a couples trip. We acted like newly weds. I will never grow tired of Jon Mark's company. He is my everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment