Monday, May 16, 2016

Girl's Night


Last weekend was Father's and Son's for the church. The men all left to go camping and the girl's spent the night at Michelle's. I'm too much of a chicken to stay alone at night. We started out the night with dinner at Cafe Rio. Then, we ate ice cream. After our bellies were full, we let the girls give us a make-over and we did our fingernails and toenails in rainbow colors. After the kids went to bed, Michelle, Jessica, and I stayed up much too late talking. It was so nice. I enjoyed spending time with my daughters and Caleb. Talking late into the night was a wonderful refreshment as well.

Hannah was so excited that she looked like a "witch" and so everyone requested witch make-overs. She kept repeating, "I'm a witch... hee hee hee!"


Mercedes enjoyed being the oldest and relished that she was Queen of the Witches.


Jessica did all of the girlies hair.






Michelle was the leading gal in painting toes.



We look amazing! I hope it becomes a tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment