Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Picture Dump Part 4

Pretty Jessica, she's available! 


Here's Caleb's one year old cake. It's a derelict vehicle. Just kidding, it's a race car. It was going to be a cute Robin's Egg Easter cake, but JM said that was too girly. So, last minute I changed it to a car. 


Here is the cute birthday boy!


Here are the proud parents.



He was a huge fan of the cake and ate so much.







We all love you, Caleb, so much!! You bring us so much joy. You can't walk yet. This makes you the slowest of the 5 to learn how to walk. But, it's not your fault. You are held so often that you don't get as much practice, I am okay with that. The milestones will come, I will just enjoy you being a baby just a little bit longer. You love food, real food. The spicier and more tasty, the better! You love your thumb and smiling. You are a cuddler and a well-mannered, even-tempered baby. You explore places like the toilet. You climb up and down the stairs like a pro and have never fallen. You imitate sounds, even if that sound is the sound of a sibling whining. You click your tongue and give open mouthed kisses. You let me kiss your mouth over and over again. I love you, KCub.

No comments:

Post a Comment