Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Picture Dump Part 1

I never had a problem keeping up this blog until I had five kids. 

I'm thankful that the IPhone makes picture taking so easy. I'm not short on pictures, just short on time to post.

The other morning, Hannah was eating her cereal when it all spilled all over her. She was traumatized and I was laughing.



I turned 34 this year. My parents took us out to eat. My mom brought along a cake and everyone sang to me. I'm a lucky girl. My life is a blessed life. I am truly thankful for all of the amazing relationships that I enjoy.



I made a space painting to go in the boy's room. They have a Star Wars room so it seemed fitting.


Luke E. Bear recently learned how to write his name. He was so proud of himself.


Here is Hannah modeling her new dress from Grandma.


We spent a couple of weeks being super sick. Mercedes couldn't catch a break. She had strep, then the flu, and then pneumonia. She was throwing up blood clots, which was alarming, but apparently a common side effect of pneumonia. Who knew. 



Here is the dress and shoes that I purchased with my birthday money from my in laws and parents. Jon Mark bought me a Fit Bit which has been fun.



There is so much that I am going to miss about nursing and little kids. The other night, I asked Jon Mark to take a picture. I don't know where Mer was, but I was nursing Caleb and all of the other children gravitated to the couch. Hannah climbed onto my lap and crowded out Caleb, Luke was telling me a story, and Joshua was reading. It was a very realistic motherhood moment and I didn't want to forget what life was like at this stage of my life. 



We had a picnic the other day, I think it may have been on my birthday. I love living next to the soccer field.






Jessica gave Caleb his first sucker, and.... he was a fan!


These pictures I converted to sketching using an app. They looked easy enough to do, so I am putting them here so I can try sketching them sometime.





No comments:

Post a Comment