Mommom Mac made Mercedes such a cute Little Mermaid dress. She also dyed a wig red and gave it to Mercedes so she would have long hair. Mercedes felt so pretty. Joshua was an army guy, again, no surprise there.
I started out the day as a scarecrow. I went to Mercedes' class and helped with her party. I wasn't sure if I should show up to Jon Mark's work party like that, so I took the makeup off on the drive over.
We had our annual spooky dinner. I think this was the 5th year we have done it. It's a fun family tradition. I think everyone was there except for Vanessa and Ben and their kids. They did their own thing. I tried to get a picture of everyone that was there.
Caleb was a lion.
Hannah was a sailor.
I finished off the holiday with an 80's girl look, although I am not sure if anyone really noticed.
Luke was a Power Ranger.
It was nice meeting some of our neighbors. The streets were very dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment