Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Luke's Birthday Part 2


Luke, you loved everything about this day, and that makes me so happy.  You sure are growing up fast, but you still need hugs and kisses, and a lot of cuddles.  Sometimes, when you're having a rough day, if I am wise enough to reflect, I realize that it is because you didn't get enough cuddles.  So, on those days, I sit down and offer to take you in my arms and I cuddle you for good long time.  After that, you're always much better behaved.  


You got roller skates for your birthday and you have been wearing them everywhere.  I got to Target, and when I took you out of your car seat, I saw that instead of shoes on your feet, you were wearing your roller skates.  You roller skated all over Target.


You are a sensitive little guy, but you're learning to not cry so much.  You were almost potty-trained, but I think you decided that it's much more convenient to go in your pull-up.  I'll have to potty-train you the right way when we move into our new house.



You're a quick learner at physical things, perhaps it's because you want to keep up with your brother and sister.  You can climb and jump and scoot around and skate.  You should see the distance you can make in a two-legged jump.  The other day, you saw me exercising and you went and got a stool to jump up and down on like I was doing on a chair.  You did well!





We love you, Luke!





No comments:

Post a Comment