Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Luke's Birthday Part 1

We went to Chuck E Cheese for Luke's birthday, it was so much fun.  I think I became a little kid again.  I dominated the boys in basketball... but only once.  The stars must have aligned perfectly, or something, because I went back to being very bad after that one amazing run.  


He wanted a camp fire cake.  So, I made a camp fire cake.  Courtesy of Pinterest, I loved the way it turned out.  The cake itself wasn't very tasty, but the presentation was awesome!  HAHA!


Papa Haws


Grandma Haws


Hannah


Mercedes


Bekah, Meilie, Lindsay (sorry Lin).


Joshua


Daddy


Nick


Me and my dad




Michelle, Luke, and Joshua


Jessica




Bear


Elephanti (Evelyn)





Luke had a blast all day.  He woke up and ate his birthday breakfast, which he chose to be cereal.  Then, we went and he picked out a balloon and told everyone in the store that it was his birthday.  He watched me make his cake while he played with his cousins.  We went to his party and he ate pizza.  When we got home, he opened his present from us (a 2 person scooter).  Dad let him eat cereal again before bed because it was his birthday. He tried on his new roller skates and Joshua played with his new darts (Joshua was very excited about that present and pretty much took it over). At the end of the day, Mercedes exclaimed, "this was the best birthday ever!" And, it wasn't even her birthday, so I'd say that it was a success. 



No comments:

Post a Comment