Hannah had a class play.
Mother's Day with my children. They made me a yummy breakfast!
This is Joshua's good friend's brother. Taylor's brother, Barrett.
Subbing has its perks. I get to see my kids and my nieces. This was on Daisy's fieldtrip.
I can't remember if I already posted these or not.
Our youth group got to go to an indoor park. The kids had a blast!
"May the 4th be with you" was a big deal this year.
I'm not a huge fan of these, I have painted better, but I am recording so I can look back and see progress.
Luke had a birthday party at Papa's house
Hannah had a major crush on this boy, Luke.
Dad spoiled the kids while I was gone visiting the Owen's
I went to Michigan with my parents to see Lance get baptized. On our way to the airport, we stopped by the Nortre Dame campus.
I took up sourdough bread making because the dr thinks Mercedes may have celiac's.





















No comments:
Post a Comment