Friday, January 10, 2025

Sons and Their Funny Sayings

 Luke and Nathan Carpenter were riding home from a wrestling tournament with me. 

Luke: I'm going to marry someone who is kind, strong in the church, and hot.

Mom: Happy, affectionate and temple worthy.

Nathan and Luke together: And... good-looking.

Luke: Yeah, and I'll marry her while I am still in school.

Nathan: That's good, then you'll know she's not just after your money.


Joshua was trying to help Caleb with his homework and Caleb was being quite difficult. Joshua kept saying to Caleb that he was trying to help him, listen and focus, he's trying to help. Caleb got more and more frustrated and was definitely not listening. Exhausted, Joshua turns to me and says, "this must be what God feels like when we go through trials."


Luke and Barrett had W Rizz (charisma) at Elevate. Here are some of my favorite lines that they used on a few different girls. 

"Are you a keyboard? Because you're my type."

"Ouch, I hurt myself falling for you."

"Did it hurt falling from heaven?"

"Did you fart? Because you blew me away."

Apparently the two girls were receptive and tried to flirt back by throwing foam blocks. Luke told me that he likes to practice his rizz in public places because if it goes badly, then he won't ever have to see them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment