The kids had a good fall break. We mostly spent it with the Frost's. The Larsen's were out of town the entire week. I was fortunate to be better for the most part. My last post was about how sick I was. There are a few pictures of my hives that I had gotten as a result of that illness. My entire body was covered in itchy hives for several days, I am still recovering from them though they are no longer as bad or painful. I even had hives inside my mouth and my lips had swollen up like I had done plastic surgery to them, it was really bad. But by Tuesday I was well enough to show the kids a good time. We went to a lot of parks. Cubby got to ride the train finally. When the older kids were little, we did stuff like that all the time. So, my mom convinced that we ought to show Cub what it was like to ride the little train.
Here is Hannah's kindergarten picture.
She also had her face painted by Mercedes.
The face paint turned to body paint and she and Jaz were very dirty.
Here are the scary rash pictures. Sorry!
Hannah often demands that her picture get taken and I oblige. She is a cutie.
Mercedes 3rd grade picture.
The train ride.
Joshua used to love trains. He's a little big now I suppose.















No comments:
Post a Comment