Jm got a new shotgun.
Mercedes and Luke like making cake toppers for their siblings birthday. This was for Cub's Batman party.
Cub was so cute while we sang to him. He pounded his fists in the air like he was the man.
Luke and Mercedes made me a paper cake to tell me they love me.
Hannah had a pinata at her ballerina party.
A random picture I found of me and my grandma that I like.
A random picture of the day I became a mom.
The kids spoiled me with home made presents on my birthday.
I ran another half marathon.
Hannah practicing her letters. She's pretty good.
Hiking up Flat Iron
Hannah drew me and Jm on our wedding day with all of my babies in my belly.
A picture I found of Luke and Jesus
Hannah is convinced that this is a picture of her and Jesus and she tells me all about her day in heaven catching butterflies with Jesus.
Cub likes to line up his toys and carry them everywhere. I told him to smile and he gave me the eye.
Joshua's cake for Blue and Gold. It was a jungle theme. I thought his cake turned out so good but he didn't win any prizes.
Pictures I painted for the girl's room. It's Hannah and Mercedes.
Hannah made a picture of everything that had to do with Jesus and the picture below is two rabbits.
A typical Friday night.








































































































No comments:
Post a Comment