Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Photo Session With My Love

There aren't many pictures of Jon Mark and I. One of us is always behind the camera. So, yesterday I took out my camera to get some pictures of both of us together. It was hilarious, and Jon Mark was not cooperating. I wonder where Joshua gets it from??? In every picture he was being goofy. My favorite picture is the first one. I finally got Jon Mark to be serious and then a little hand comes out of nowhere and grabs his nose. I want to frame it because I love it so much. This is life. This is what is real, and it's wonderful!







We did the following two to tease Lindsay and Brian. When they were engaged they were always gazing dreamily (and gaggingly) into one another's eyes. Gross!



And, Jon Mark stuck his tongue out. A lot!



This is probably my second favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment