We had a last minute photo session with the McAvoy family this month. Kevin and Courtney surprised us all and came for a visit. I was so excited! I love it when they come into town and wish that they lived closer. The kids love them!
In priesthood session of conference, Elder Uchtdorf gave a talk in which he made mention of family pictures and a Chewbacca costume. It was a funny part of the talk and I don't remember why he said it (I actually haven't listened to the talk yet), but Jon Mark thought it was a great idea. So, when we planned pictures, he showed up wearing his Chewbacca costume. Seeing him made the kids want to dress up too. My in laws were good sports about it.
This family picture is my favorite. Luke and Barrett are such good friends, and you can see just how much they like each other in this picture.
Caleb always points at Jon Mark when he walks into the room. It's something that Jon Mark has done to Caleb for as long as we can remember. So, I am assuming that Jon Mark must have walked behind the camera or something when this shot was taken. Notice how Caleb is pointing?
The kids were given candy as a bribe to smile nicely. The girls all sat down together with their suckers and looked so cute.
Hannah was really grumpy, Michelle was trying to capture her frowns in these pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment