A few Sunday's ago, this kid tried ribs for the first time and he loved them!! He licked the bone dry. He got very excited every time he saw them.
He's a happy little guy and I can't imagine our family without him in it. He has brought us so much joy and laughter. The kids find everything he does is hilarious. He likes to copy sounds. He sounds like a little raptor because if Hannah or Luke is whining or crying, he copies their sound in almost the same pitch and rhythm.
He loves playing in the toilet and climbing up the stairs. He heads for the bathroom every chance he gets. I yell, "Caleb Jon!" and he crawls even faster with his eyes fixed on the door or stairs. He shakes his head when he gets to his destination and then laughs when I retrieve him.
We love you, KCubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment