Our stake had a huge Big Band Ball dance for Valentine's weekend. It was SO much fun. I practiced doing my hair in Victory Rolls and did Michelle's too. It was a fun night of dancing, big band swing music, and dressing up. I acted a little crazy and maybe embarrassed Jon Mark a little, but he was such a good sport. He danced with me and was willing to dress up, but I didn't find him a costume in time. Michelle and Jaron were so much fun to be with. Michelle is always ready to have a fun time. I tried convincing Lindsay, Vanessa, Nick and Bethany, and Jessica to come too. Jess came for a little bit. She danced a couple of songs with us and looked really pretty.
Sometimes a good night of dancing and family is a great way to recharge and unwind. I came home from the dance so excited and happy that I had a difficult time falling asleep. Thanks to my mom for the dress and shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment